Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Some new layouts

I haven't really been doing them in chronological order but here are some of the layouts that I have done for my travel album. I included the itinerary page because I wanted to show just how much we saw in the 2 weeks!!

There weren't alot of windmills in Holland, apparently they are going the way of the elevators here on the prairies.



This guy was worth taking the tour for all by himself! He was great, informative, interesting and funny!!


Another member of the tour group got this photo and kindly sent it to us as we didn't leave the same time as them, we stayed an extra week after the tour was over. They took this in the morning when they left the hotel, we were still sleeping!



































I have sooo many photos yet to go through and make a decision of which ones to print and put into the album. It 's going to take me a long time to get this album put together. As well, I have alot of "stuff" that I saved over the tour that needs to somehow be fit in! Like tickets, and maps and things like that!








2 comments:

April D said...

Great Layouts Cheryl!

Julie Cortens said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.