Sunday, March 6, 2011

Is it spring yet?

I am tired of waiting for spring.
On facebook my friend Julie hinted that I need to update my blog.
I did a few more layouts so I thought I would post them here so she can see that even though my mojo took a long holiday, I did find it for a little while and get something done!
I am almost at the end of my fulltime job contract and so will have more time at home again, that will be nice, especially for spring. I am thinking total revamping of my backyard garden would be a good thing to tackle this year, only, I have no idea where to start!
So here are the layouts I did in the past couple of days. Amanda loved running through the maze at the local garden center, Grandpa chased her through a couple of times I think, his chasing is done at a much slower pace than her running though! Then we had some posing for photos for Grandma of course. She is pretty good with posing for me now!

She is such a helper in the garden! I am not sure what she was attempting with the hoe, I don't think there were weeds on Grandpa's back, but what do I know?
This look was priceless! I had never seen it before this day! Wonder where she learned that one?


4 comments:

Julie Cortens said...

Yeah!! Good to see what you are up to! :)
Full time work does get in the way.
My confession - haven't scrapbooked a thing in months. My weekends seem to fill up with photography. One day.

GinniG said...

I LOVE that look!!!! Great work Cheryl! Thanks for stopping by my blog on the MSW blog hop!

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous pages and really cute subject... love your work.. and so glad we meet in person... amazing
Now to skype.. soon?

Scrapenabler said...

Love your spring pages. Thanks for stopping by my blog for the Turtle Soup Spring Blog Hop.