Monday, September 22, 2008

some of my pages




Okay, here are some of the pages I have done with some of the many photos I have taken of my cutie pie. Don't ask me what company the paper is from, I know some of it is basic gray, some of it is from my stash, and alot of it is in the kits that I get from Scrapdango, an online kit company that I signed up for(like I need more paper!!) sigh. Sometimes I don't know what I'm thinking!!! The last page is a scraplift from Leica Forrest. And I think the middle one is a sketch that I saw on pagemaps. I don't usually scrap 1 photo to a page but I only had alittle bit of time yesterday so I took pics of these pages first. I will try and get some more done this week.

3 comments:

April D said...

those are some cute pages...it helps though when you have a cute subject...hey?! Thanks for looking at my blog...

happy blogging!

Julie Cortens said...

Adorable - the baby and the pictures. You have mastered cropping your layouts for uploading. They look great!

Lisa H. said...

wow! you've been busy. these are sooo cute (so is your little one!). Yeah, I'm glad to found a blog with lots of pages. I need inspiration and motivation all the time!