Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Amanda again

Amanda and Grandpa checking out bugs on the deck!
Doesn't she look like she understands everything that Grandpa is saying to her? She pays such close attention when you talk to her, it's like she's taking in everything you have to say about something.


so this is one of my really quick and simple pages, and i do alot of them!! I think the photo printing guys know me by name. I really should get one of those photo printers so I can just print them here at home as I need them! I tend to go and get a few done at a time. I have so many older photos to scrapbook, doing this way makes it less overwhelming to me. I have a few hundred photos on my computer but they aren't cluttering up my scraproom or looking for places to rest while I scrapbook the newer pics instead of catching up with my old ones. I admire you Julie, you are starting to do that. I keep up with our trips usually but other than that, I have fallen way far behind. I started scrapbooks for my 2 daughters years ago but I haven't really kept going with them either. I am probably the queen of procrastination when it comes to really big projects like that. And also, because I started them when I first started this hobby, I don't really like the pages that I did. Well, I am never totally satisfied with any of my pages but I am learning to just get it done, for the memories, not the artwork. I must go and get a few things done around here so that I can play this evening, DH isn't at home so I have the entire evening to myself and my scraproom. See ya.

No comments: