Friday, March 5, 2010

I did it!!



Well, this took just about all day to do!! I broke down and bought Photoshop elements 8 yesterday out at Costco and today I spent pretty much the entire day, watching the extra CD on introducing scrapbooking with PS8. I followed along with the instructions, watching most of the stuff twice before it soaked into my poor, aching brain!! But I have now officially made my very first digital scrapbooking page!!! I did take a few breaks to throw some laundry in and take a run to the library but other than that, I have been at this pretty much all day today! I am not all that sure I like this enough to totally immerse myself in it but for a page every now and then, it could be an okay thing to do!

4 comments:

Fern said...

Cheryl, Way to go, girl!! This is beautiful!! And the photos are adorable... Still not for sure about going digital myself, though.. XXX

Nikki Love said...

I bought PS Elements 8 but did not get the scrapbooking CD and I'm having a hard time figuring out stuff. Would love your tips and knowledge on it. BTW, LOOOOOVE your digi page!!!! TERRIFIC!!!!

Julie Cortens said...

Fantastic! I love it. Head on over to http://www.designerdigitals.com/
and get totally addicted. Welcome to digital!

Carly said...

What a beautiful page!! I have PSE5 and have been thinking about an upgrade... :)