Friday, January 23, 2009

hola from mexico


I don't seem to have a lot of time to blog while here in sunny and warm mexico but thought that I would leave a photo with you that gives a statement I think of how relaxing the time here is.

I don't know what we do but the time sure passes quickly. We did do a tequilla tour yesterday and tasted some delicious flavoured tequilla, I really liked it and I don't normally like tequilla at all, tastes like gasoline smells or rubbing alcohol!! but this stuff was smooth and delicious. We have plans for a 2 day tour to guadalajara next week, but for now, will work on getting all my books read that I brought along!! Loving this relaxing time, see you all in a couple of weeks!! Oh yes, love the wonders of cyberspace, I was able to register for Leica Forrest's crop in march from here, don'tcha just love it!!!

1 comment:

Julie Cortens said...

Hola Cheryl. Looks fabulous and sounds relaxing. Take lots of pictures and enjoy!