Thursday, January 8, 2009

new pages, finally

This photo of my oldest daughter and her family was taken in the fall on a cool day. I think this one was toward the end of the shoot so Amanda is looking kind of chilly!! The paper is from a kit from Scrapdango as well as the letters and the felt flowers.
So, I finally got myself going on doing some scrapbooking again. I am finished reading the Twilight series, they are fairly good books. I don't think they are as well written as the Harry Potter series but they are pretty good considering they were written with teenagers in mind!!
I am getting excited about going on our trip now. I have been cleaning and sorting too as I take down the Christmas stuff. It is just too cold to go anywhere unless I absolutely have to, like work!!! I have been making some cards as well, as my little box of extras was getting low.
This photo of amanda and santa is on basic grey Wassail paper and the embelishments are from cloud9 design. I used a sketch challenge from 52 Sketches...52 Weeks site.

1 comment:

Julie Cortens said...

very nice pages
Enjoy Mexico. Wish I were going too but we will get away the end of Feb to a warm place.