Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Crop Saskatchewan was great!

We had a great weekend at Crop Saskatchewan. My daughter and I went together on Saturday, I had gone as well on Friday evening. I took a class on colorblocking with Jill Hildebrand, she is from Manitoba and was one of the teachers on the Crop and Cruise that is organized by Allison Orthner from Calgary. The other class I took was the photography class by Allison. She had some good tips for taking pictures, some of it I already knew, some of it was new information. She ended up with the tip of "always have your camera handy and take lots of pictures"!!


So these are the pages that I did at the colorblocking class. It is a great way to do up pages quickly, especially if you just can't get going with your scrapbooking, like when your mojo just totally disappears. And I can see it as a way to use up a whole bunch of scraps. I am going to try and get some of my older photos done up this way, just to get them done. These are school photos of my 2 daughters that are now 31 and 27!!! Took me about 10 mins per pages to get them done. Now that's quick, for me anyway.





No comments: