Friday, March 13, 2009

WOW, 2 posts in one day!!

These are the pages that I have done in the past couple of days, I am staying with my plans to get some of the old photos in my files into pages and thus into albums. I am all over the place with the ones that I am choosing to do, but I have so many that I really don't think that it matters where I start!! This first one is based on sketch #8 on the 52 weeks website. It is Amanda learning to climb the stairs at the age of 10 months. Now if only she would learn how to go down them, it wouldn't be so stressful having her near the steps!!!! This page really needed to be done!!! I am going to get our wedding done, hopefully soon!! My brother took the pics because we were so young and so broke when we got married!!! So they aren't professional but they are photos of such a memorable day!! We have beat the stats in that we are still married to our original partners after 35(in august) years!!!

I do have some pages of my babies done but there are afew pics just hanging around, so I may redo some of the older pages just to have them looking alittle more in tune with the ones that I am doing now. The photos aren't great, we had such a poor camera in those days. I am loving my new camera when I take the pics of our granddaughter!!
Another family photo, we did take them lots while the girls were growing up, and I am glad. They are much more formal than the photographers are doing now, but they are great to have anyway.


Also, I have been cleaning and purging alot of the stuff in my scraproom. I had alot of stuff that just wasn't going to be used no matter what, stuff that was getting crumpled and the glue was dried up and was just plain not going to be used by anyone, ever!!! I made room in 2 more drawers in my rolling drawers but filled them up with stuff from on top of my table!!! Oh well, made more room on top of the table now!!! That probably won't stay for long!!! Time to get back at doing things, or maybe it's time for a cup of tea now!!! There's photos to sort too. Oh man, it's going to take forever!!! My new mantra is, I will make some progress,even if it is just alittle progress!!!!! See ya later.



1 comment:

Julie Cortens said...

congrats on 35 years! We have the same wedding photo story - broke and terrible photos - but that's okay, at least there are photos. We celebrate 30 years in October and our first was born in 1981. Oh that seems so long ago.
Good for you to just keep plugging along with those photos and pages - they look great!