Monday, March 16, 2009

More Winter, Yuck!

We have had a few days of nice weather and I was hoping spring was here, or at least close but alas, more snow this morning. Oh well, can't really do anything about that, but I am looking forward to the weekend ( and it's only Monday!!) because it is Leica's big cropping weekend here in Saskatoon. I need to get organized for what I will be doing because I can only carry so much with me as I can only walk so far with this cast on my leg!! Hopefully I will find a parking space close to the school!! Anyway, in keeping with my promise to myself I did up 2 more pages using stuff from my stash here at home, I have soooo much it's just a matter of hunting and searching to find coordinating things to use. My photos aren't too old, from the last year but they were ones that are printed out and in the stack!! I am hoping to get a few of the older ones done this week as well as organize what I will be doing at the crop.




I did edit these pics and crop them but I don't know where they went to!! I will have to go and find them and put them in the correct folder. Computers!!!! They have a mind of their own.

2 comments:

Julie Cortens said...

Way to go using up the stash. Great layouts.

Fern said...

This is something I have to do, too.. Love your layouts.. Thanks for such a sweet comment on my blog... Fern