Monday, April 27, 2009

Getting projects finished!

This is a page with one of our group photos (taken with my camera on the timer function) of our trip to Mexico this past January. I have a whole bunch of photos of that trip that need to make it into an album. I am thinking maybe a mini album though because we go every year and I really don't want anymore 12x12 albums of Puerto Vallarta! The paper and embellies from this layout are from the kit that Just Cre8 puts together on a monthly basis. This is a page that I did with a photo from Jenn's wedding, it is going in the album that I am trying to get finshed that is her album from a baby on. I started these albums a long time ago and decided that I really need to get them up to date. As I have said before, we had a poor camera and not so good photos from the girls' early days but the memories should be preserved so I need to get them down soon in the albums. I, of course, would much rather scrap the new photos but I need to get myself in hand and do up all the older photos!!


And, finally finished up my jean rag quilt this weekend and got it all washed and fluffed up. I am thinking of taking a picture of it for proof! The clipping of the seams almost took as long as the sewing!! And what a mess around my chair when I was finally done!
Now I have a couple of baby quilts that are close to being finished and those are kind of next on the list to get completed.
There is a scrapbooking day planned for saturday for National Scrapbooking day that I need to get organized for as well as an entire weekend event that is out of town. So I really have my work cut out for me for the next little while, as far as scrapbooking is concerned, anyway! I find it so hard to organize for crops outside of my house so I must get on that now so that I can be alittle more efficient at them.
We had both girls here for supper last night with their families so I need to tidy up abit and then straight to the scrap room!!

No comments: