Monday, April 20, 2009

Outside fun and easter

We don't make a big deal out of the easter bunny at our house but this year he did visit and leave a chair and a bike helmut for our little gd. Grandpa dug out the old trike that we kept and showed her how it worked and then we let her run outside. She hasn't really had the chance to just run freely yet in her short life, if she is put down outside, someone is holding her hand. She had so much fun outside here on Easter sunday. Shrieking and laughing and running. I can see some fun summer days ahead with her!! I am constantly amazed at the new things she learns during the week and then shows to us when she visits. She is just too smart for her own good!!! And she is getting so tall, everything that was safe on the countertop before, now she can stretch and reach the edges and grab it!! So we have to remember to push things back alittle farther now! Not much fear either, she will stand on anything!! She is better with stairs now but still makes me nervous. So that is about all my bragging for today!


Here she is in the back of the truck with her uncle's hat on!! She won't usually leave hats on! This one stayed on for quite along time, I think she forgot about it, she was having so much fun.

Trying out the trike. More practise is in order I think!! But she liked being pushed around by grandpa and below, trying out her new chair. She really liked it, it is just her size!



I did do a fantastic scrap day with the ladies from Just Cre8 on Saturday. I didn't get alot done but then I don't usually. Had a good time visiting and laughing with all of them. I had to leave alittle early but am looking forward to the next time we get together. I have a couple of pages done too but will share them in a different post. I am hoping to read Stacey Julian's Photo Freedom and get my photos organized and ready to scrap in a guilt free manner in the next while. I need all the help I can get!! Soon will be time to get outside and do yardwork. I have so many ideas percolating around for things to do differently this year, I can hardly wait.


1 comment:

Fern said...

Cheryl, she's adorable... You're going to have soooo much fun this summer... :-) Fern