Wednesday, April 29, 2009

more scrapbook pages and a bridge

Yesterday, we had a funeral to attend, our son in law's grandpa passed away so even though we really didn't know the man, we went to support our daughter and her hubby. We do socialize abit with our in-laws as well so it was for them as well. We don't really know Nipawin and on our way to the cemetery, we got lost!!! We lost the cars in the procession because we were behind a tall vehicle and we didn't catch which way they turned at a 4-way stop!! We did stop and ask someone about the cemetery and they sent us to the wrong one!! Anyway, we saw this old bridge across the north sask. river and I thought may as well take some pictures









Finished up a couple of pages that I had started at the last crop day I attended. They are made with the kit from Just Cre8, totally, Just added some inking to the edges of some of the paper and I did the journalling on the computer.




This photo was taken with my point and shoot last spring. I was taking pics of the apple tree, it was the first year that it had bloomed since we planted it. I saw the bee in one of the flowers and put my camera on the macro setting to see what kind of photo I would get. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it turned out.










1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Hey Cheryl, just thought I'ld stop by and say HI!!!I love the pictures of the old bridge.