Thursday, October 15, 2009

Keeping up, sort of !!

I am trying to keep up with my personal goals of doing a layout every day this month, use only my stash and get my old photos scrapped. I have been doing fairly well with all those goals even though I haven't posted all my pages here, I am getting some done. I haven't necessarily been doing layouts that are fancy and full of new techniques but I have been getting the photos on paper with some memories documented with them, even if it is only a date and people's names. This is one that I did of my dd when she turned 2, she just turned 32!! So, needless to say, I am a bit behind!! When I look at these photos, I can see all the things I did wrong while snapping the picture, but then I think, at least I have a picture of the event! I mean, just look at that ugly ironing board propped against the wall, it could have been moved and maybe my eye wouldn't immediately wander over there! I realize that I have learned alot about photography in the last couple of years and I do know that I can learn alot more!
I am hoping that the weather forecasters are correct and we are going to have some nice weather soon. I am tired of the snow, we need some sunshine at least!

No comments: