Thursday, October 8, 2009

Say it isn't SNOW!!!




Arghhhh, Look at what it is doing this afternoon in our neck of the woods! This can't be, it's only the 8th of October, we just got finished with snow, didn't we??? Where was summer??? Where was Fall??? What happened to global warming??
I can't take it anymore!!!
I am really hoping that this is going to go away and we will have some nice weather until Christmas. Maybe if I rub the little lamp, a genie will pop out and grant me a wish, just one, that's all. I am so not ready for this.











2 comments:

Barb said...

Noooooooooo... tell me you guys didn't get snow last week?! Yikes!

I don't really mind winter, but we didn't get much of a summer here, and our winters feel soooooo long. *sigh*

Fern said...

OMGosh Cheryl, We've had a long hot summer but I wouldn't wish this on anyone... It's too early for snow any where!! I hope you get your warmer fall weather soon. :o)