Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Not my regular style!





I must say that these pages are so not my regular style of scrapbooking! I am a very plain paper and few embellisments person. However, with subscribing to the kits from Scrapdango, I receive paper that really stretches my abilities to coordinate patterned paper. Lucky for me they have already put together coordinating colors, it is just a matter of putting them together in a pleasing fashion. I have used sketches from page maps for these pages, no idea which month they are from. I am really liking any of the sites that have sketches to try. I am really going to try and get some of my old photos scrapbooked, just the fact that I have sort of said this outloud publicly on this blog is going to be my much needed push (I hope anyway) to get started on this gigantic task!!! When I look at some of the really poor photos that I have I get alittle discouraged but I keep the thought that it is the memories that need to be written down and preserved. Well, I am off to the scrap room to see what I can get organized for the weekend.

1 comment:

April D said...

That is an Excellent suggestion for the circle of buttons..I love buttons and have many...lol, and never thought of that. I will try it and see how it looks. Thanks. I will hopefully finally meet you on the weekend. I sell Close to My heart and so I will be supplying a small goody for you in your goody bags that everyone gets...I will also be dressed up with three of my friends...not going to give away my costume but I have red hair and will be wearing blue and white so come by and say hi!