Wednesday, October 22, 2008

starting some of those older photos!



Okay, I am into some of the older photos, however, these are not taken by me!! These are some of the studio photos I had taken of the girls when they were growing up. This is number 1. I have been keeping my sore foot up and getting some scrapping done while also getting totally overwhelmed by the number of pics I have floating around in my scraproom!!! The first wave hit me and I had to just grab the top photo and leave the room!! There are so many pics in there. Not only my own but I inherited my mom's albums and shoeboxes after her death because I was the one who was"into" scrapbooking and other crafts. I did pull put out pics of my brothers and sister and I made each one of them albums of their pics that mom had. I did that quite a few years ago already. But there are soooo many more to go through. I had forgotten how many until I started going through them again today. Now I remember why I decided procrastination was a good option!!! However, I am again determined to try again. So here is a layout of Jenn when she was 17 months old. She is 27 now!!! I don't wait too long do I? The papers are from a kit from Noel Mignon. They are from Fancy Pants and Imaginice in the Madeleine Kit.

2 comments:

Noel said...

This is very sweet Cheryl! Thanks for joining the challenge! :)

Julie Cortens said...

Love the layout Cheryl. Don't let that pile of photos get to you. (I know exactly how you feel!)

Just enjoy the process. One photo or one event at a time, no rules, just have fun with product and preserving a memory here and there.