Tuesday, October 7, 2008

pretty fall colours




I was sitting in the kitchen, drinking my first cup of coffee and gazing out the window when it struck me that the sunlight of the sunrise was just beautiful on the remaining leaves of our apple tree, and since my blogging buddy Julie has told me to "just get out there and take pictures" in order to learn about my wonderful new camera I dashed out the door into the frosty morning in my housecoat to take some pics of the leaves on the tree, I changed the aperture and the shutter speed afew times, going by the light meter(just like you said Julie) and then I looked for some other things to take pics of. There's not much except trees and the way the light fell on them and with the frost glittering abit, I tried and few overexposed and underexposed just to see what it looked like. Here's a couple of the tries.

1 comment:

Julie Cortens said...

Cheryl these are beautiful! Love how the frost is picked up in all its beautiful detail!