Monday, October 27, 2008

What a Great Weekend

I was at an all day crop on Saturday, hosted by the talented Leica Forrest. This was a precursor to the Crop and Cruise that she will be teaching on in 2009. I unfortunately won't be able to go on that cruise but if Sat. was any indication of the fun that they have on them, it should be a great time. I took Leica's layout class and these are the 3 layouts that we did. The paper is by Kaisercraft, an Austrailian company that she teaches for and this paper is brand new, it won't even be in Canada for 3-4 months!! Cool, eh?

















I really like the Kaisercraft paper, but I am a swirls and flourishes lover, along with the flowers, I love the flowers. Anyway, I had a hard time focusing on Sat., I just couldn't get going, so I tried a make and take, maybe that would help. nope....so I tried making some cards at the Stampin Up booth (these ladies travelled all the way from Alberta!!!) Or maybe they just blew in!!LOL, joke about the wind on Sat, wow!! Anyway, that didn't help so by then it was lunch time, had to go and eat. Yummy salads, followed by cheesecake, and yes Julie, I forgot my camera, so there are no food shots!! I know you were wondering where the food shots were!!! Go over the April's blog, she has some!!!LOL Finally my daughter said, will you just sit down and DO something, anything!!!! So I tried for awhile, then it was time to start the classes that I had signed up for. One was by Trish Ladoucer(spelling???) with prima paintables, not finished that one so can't show it to you , maybe later, it was on canvases and with Glimmermist and masks. Then right after was the layout class by Leica. So I didn't get too much done. I am working on my older photos though and maybe that is what is stunting my mojo I don't know.

No comments: