Saturday, June 27, 2009

Guess what I bought???












Aren't these photos just gorgeous?? I broke down and bought both a macro and a zoom lens. I have been having a great time taking pictures of everything around here!! I must say that I learned more things about my camera and these lenses from the guy at Don's Photo than I have learned in all my reading over the past few months. They are just great there. Anyway, I am hoping to find some more stuff to photograph in the next few day.s I spent the morning at the playground with our granddaughter and my zoom lens and got some great pictures there too. I am loving these 2 lenses for sure!!!



2 comments:

Jenn@ You know... that Blog? said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you, because I know exactly how you feel about the lenses!!

I bought a 28 pc filter package for my Nikon today on eBay - can't wait to get it!

Have an awesome weekend...

Julie Cortens said...

Congratulations. You will be having a lot of fun!