Sunday, June 7, 2009

Too cold to be outside, so 2 more pages!

I decided I might as well scrapbook because it is just too cold to be outside for too long without a winter coat! this layout I did with one of the sketches from Just Cre8 as a starting point.

This one was using the June kit from Just Cre8, and the sketch from 52 weeks. I thought that the pp with the birds would be a good one to use but once it was done I didn't really like it, it is way too busy for my taste, but it is glued down and done so into the album it goes. One more set of photos done for the year. More memories set down.
I was outside and working on the flowerbeds but it was with my early winter jacket on! I was putting compost into the beds from the bin, but I couldn't get myself interested in going to any of the greenhouses to look for plants, it is just too cool. Best let them sit there rather than in my garage! So pulled a few weeds and then decided to come in where it is warm and play in my scraproom instead, lots warmer there!

3 comments:

Julie Cortens said...

Love the pages
I am with you on the garden - I have NOTHING planted and with overnight temps of minus 3 I think it will stay that way. By now my hanging baskets, planters and garden would be full of annuals but not this year. So far just the perennials are coming through. We are running out of summer!!

Bev said...

Thank you for the comment left on my blog, it led me to yours - love both layouts - scrapbooking is not something I have attemped (my daughter is the scrapper in our family) x

Anonymous said...

Cute pages... I like the bird paper too. I don't think I've used mine yet though.

(and thanks for the comment on my blog... I like knowing who drops in for a visit! :))