Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Wednesday everyone!

The sun is shining and it looks like it might be a gorgeous day outside today! I have been puttering in my garden off and on, vegetable as well as flower, but I haven't really had an urge to do anything because of the weather. We had frost the other night! A few of our trees got blasted, hopefully they will come back. We have plans to travel abit this summer so I am actually wondering if it would be worthwhile to plant anything or not if we won't be around to water and weed. Can't make up my mind about that yet. I think I might put in a few potatoes because I just love the taste of those fresh little ones with some dill and butter!
Anyway, I don't have anything new in the scrapbooking department to show today but thought I would send you over HERE to look at the sketches and layouts for this week. Have a good day.

No comments: